We’ll be kicking off 2014 by launching three mobile apps!
This blog post is a quick guide on how to get one on your phone right now, detailed walk throughs per app coming soon.
Here’s how to get yours:
iPhone: Just go to the App Store and get it – type “HeiaHeia!” in the search field or click the button below:
Our Android app is in Beta testing phase. To get the app:
1) Join this group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100506495071268882172
2) Download the app: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.heiaheia
3) Send us feedback in the Google+ group or with this form: http://bit.ly/HHAndroidBETA
Our Windows Phone app is in Beta testing phase. To get the app:
1) Fill this form to get access rights to the app: http://bit.ly/HHwpBETA
2) Download the app (NOTE: we’ll update access rights approximately once per day): http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/heiaheia/a8f2df42-a932-46f2-8d73-eec8d6205771
3) Send us feedback with the form in step 1.
Enjoy and please send us feedback!